Friday, October 23, 2015

Music Teacher"s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free!

Music Teacher’s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free! I love it I love this app. I keep track of everything about my students in it. The only thing I wish they’d change, is when I edit my student information, the app creates a new invoice for the student. Then I have to go in and delete that extra invoice. I want to be able to edit my student info any time without the app generating an invoice.


Download Music Teacher’s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited


Music Teacher


Music Teacher’s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited


You can record lessons, payments, and invoice details and send custom messages to your students so they always know what they need to be working on and what they owe you. Use the template editor to customize text messages or emails that go out to students.


Setting up you studio is a breeze with the ability to import student detail from the contacts already on your device.


You can backup your data either on your device or at Google Drive. Using Drive you can sync your devices by backing up on one device, then restoring on the other.


Whether you bill per lesson or monthly, you’re taken care of with MTC Pro. Have the app bill your students for you on the first of each month, or do it manually. Alternatively, you can bill with each lesson as your students attend.


Let Music Teacher’s Companion Pro take care of all the little details of your music business so you can focus on what really matters, your students!


Download Music Teacher’s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited



Music Teacher"s Companion Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment