Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Where"s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free!

Where’s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free! Pay 2 play Fun cute free game for the first 30 rounds. Then at game 30 you need Keys to advance to a new level. If you have at least 3 Facebook friends playing you can ask for help.(none of my friends play) Otherwise your choice is pay real money for keys or stop playing. I guess I’m deleting. I’m not paying real money for keys each time a new level is reached. Has a lot of ads. You can click the x to close them. Also asks to post to facebook each time I play which I do not do. Would be higher rating otherwise.


App Details:


Download Where’s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited


Where


Where’s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited


The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!


Where’s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited Key Features:


• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!

• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!

• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!

• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.

Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!

Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!

• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!

• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!


Download Where’s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited



Where"s My Water? 2 Pro Apk Unlimited Mod/Hack is Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment